Info & Registration
Mindful Living and Stress Management
for Parents and Parents-to-be
Introduction to the Therapeutic Meditation Process (TMP) ™
Let’s be real- parenting (and preparing to parent) babies and kids can feel like a grind! Like you have a million balls in the air balancing all you and your partner have to juggle- meal prep, laundry, packing lunches, cleaning and picking up the house, appointments, work, date nights… not to mention connecting with and actually raising these little people.
We love these little people with our whole hearts, and let’s be honest- parenting can feel overwhelming, nonstop, and exhausting at times.
This program is here to help!
This program is for you if you:
Are a parent or parent-to-be
Are ready for less stress, worry, anxiety or overwhelm
Would like more balance and intention in your life
Would like more clarity on your priorities
Would like to deepen your level of self-awareness and self-acceptance
Want to strengthen your mama or papa intuition
Want to feel and release physical pain or discomfort
Want to feel more flexible and patient as a parent
Want a deeper connection with yourself, your kids, and your partner
Would like to parent and live more mindfully, with more ease and balance
What You’ll Learn In This Program
In this 6-part virtual and online series you’ll learn the powerful, self-healing Therapeutic Meditation Process™
This process includes simple tools you can use daily to: connect with and accept all parts of you, get in touch with & plant the seeds for your deepest desires, listen to your body’s messages, feel and release negative emotions, discover and shift limiting beliefs, and connect more deeply with your Something Bigger…so you can heal and co-create the life you truly desire.
The series covers the following topics:
1. Introduction To The Therapeutic Meditation Process: Receive a brief overview of all the self-connection areas and tools of this process.
2. Discover & Plant Seeds For Your Desires: Take time to discover what you truly desire in all 10 areas of your life – self-connection; health; spirituality; romantic partnership; family and parenting; home and household management; social and community; fun, passion and play; purpose and career; and money and material-- AND then learn tools to support you to receive them with ease in divine time.
3. Relax and Release with Your Breath & Body: Your breath and body are barometers that let you know when you are in or out of balance in your life. Learn how to listen to and use them to relax your mind and release physical stress from the body.
4. Listen To Your Feelings & Emotions: Learn to listen to and understand what your body’s feelings and symptoms are telling you (pain, fatigue, or illness), plus healthy ways to acknowledge, feel and release your emotions so you don’t continue to stuff or store them in your body (and create illness). You will learn the basics of mind-body healing philosophy in this lesson.
5. Discover & Shift Your Beliefs: The beliefs we hold about ourselves, health, love, parenting, family, money, purpose, passion, and spirituality creates our current reality. Most of the time we are not aware of the beliefs that hold us back from having what we desire. Discover your limiting belief systems (this life, generational, societal) and learn tools to shift them, so you can heal & co-create the mindful and balanced life you long for.
6. Connect with Your Power & “Something Bigger”: Not being fully in your power and connected to your “Something Bigger” (Universe, God, Nature, etc.), can cause you to feel depressed, helpless, alone, and can also create a lot of stress, anxiety, and even illness. Learn tools to use daily to step into your power, connect more deeply with your “Something Bigger”, and follow your guidance.
Benefits of Using This Process
Decreased stress, worry, anxiety and depression
Increased relaxation, ease, and calm
Deeper and more restful sleep
Increased self-connection and self-acceptance
Increased self-awareness and ability to regulate your physical and emotional states
Stronger sense of self-trust and parental intuition
Decreased physical pain, discomfort or illness
Increased levels of patience and ability to go with the flow
Strengthened connection with those you love- children, partners, family, friends
Increased clarity, intentionality and life balance
How It Works
Sign up for the program today by clicking a button below and you’ll receive an email with a link to sign up for your online membership site. You’ll get immediate access to a coaching questionnaire, Mindfulness Reflection Journal PDF and your first audio lesson, guided therapeutic meditation practice, and self work. After each weekly live group coaching session (starting January 15th), you will receive the next weekly audio lesson, along with the corresponding self work and guided meditation.
Listening to a guided therapeutic meditation practice daily is an important tool for your healing journey. By the end of the program, you will have (6) to choose from – as short as 8 minutes, up to 30 minutes. They support you to plant the seeds for what you desire, relax your body & mind, decrease negative body symptoms, release stuck emotions, and shift the belief systems that are keeping you from taking actions that are in alignment with your true self.
Meet weekly for (6) live virtual group coaching sessions (attend via webcast or phone). We will discuss the self-connection areas & tools you learn in the audio lessons, you can ask me questions and receive personalized guidance, shares wins and challenges, and connect with others during these sessions. If you can’t attend live, you can email me questions and listen to your answers when you receive the class download.
Live Virtual Group Coaching Sessions (Pacific Time – Find Your Timezone)
Introduction To The Therapeutic Meditation Process: Wednesday, January 15th, 12-1pm
Discover & Plant Seeds For Your Desires: Wednesday, January 22nd, 12-1pm
Relax and Release with Your Breath & Body: Wednesday, January 29th, 12-1pm
Listen To Your Feelings & Emotions: Wednesday, February 12th, 12-1pm
Discover & Shift Your Beliefs: Wednesday, February 19th, 12-1pm
Connect with Your Power & “Something Bigger”: Wednesday, February 26th, 12-1pm
Receive personalized guidance – You can send me (3) emails with questions about the program content, any personal or parenting life challenges or struggles, etc. I will then record a 5-10 minute audio MP3 with personalized guidance and email it to you.
(6) 60-minute audio lessons, outlines, and self work
(6) Guided Therapeutic Meditation Practices (8 to 30 minutes)
(6) 60-minute live virtual group coaching sessions + recordings
(3) Private coaching emails with personalized guidance from Kendall
Private online community for ongoing support during the live program
Companion Mindfulness Reflection Journal to support monthly, weekly, and daily reflection and self-connection
Option to add 1-2 private coaching sessions (at a discounted rate) for personalized support, including a personalized guided meditation
I’m ready for more balance
and less stress!
Early Bird Registration (by Dec 20th): $169
1 payment (on Dec 21st): $189
3 payments of: $70
Want to work with me privately, too?
I also work with clients one-on-one to support them in their healing and journey cultivating balanced living and mindful parenting. If you are interested in personal coaching, personalized guided meditation, as well as mindful parenting strategies and support, I have a few limited spaces available at this time. In addition to the group program above, this option includes 1-2 private coaching sessions, as well as a personalized guided meditation tailored to your specific issues and needs.
1 coaching session + 1 personalized guided meditation
Early Bird Registration (by Dec 20th): $309
1 payment (on Dec 21st): $339
3 payments of $120
2 coaching sessions + 1 personalized guided meditation
Early Bird Registration (by Dec 20th): $409
1 payment (on Dec 21st): $439
3 payments of $155
Disclaimer: The information, materials, and attachments contained herein are designed for educational purposes only and may not be reproduced in any manner or format without specific written permission from Kendall Heaton. This information is not designed or intended to provide guarantees of any kind nor to be considered medical advice, medical diagnosis, or medical treatment. Kendall Heaton shall not be responsible or liable for any medical, financial, or other claims inferred from these materials. You are solely responsible for continuing with your own medical treatment and care. Any statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Results are affected by a number of factors over which we have no control. The information is provided for educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace or substitute for conventional medical care, or encourage its abandonment.